- RSS Channel Showcase 3381285
- RSS Channel Showcase 6157838
- RSS Channel Showcase 6470829
- RSS Channel Showcase 7647764
Articles on this Page
- 06/24/17--20:00: Exploring one of the most bizarre places on Earth: the Faroe Islands
Sitting inside a cosy old pub on an archipelago somewhere in the North Atlantic, I’m beginning to realise that we’ve just arrived in one of the most bizarre places left on the planet. Created by volcanic eruptions some 55 million years ago, the Faroe Islands are an archipelago of 18 spectacularly crafted igneous rocks that rise high above the ocean somewhere between Scotland and Iceland in the North Atlantic. And the riding is out of this world...
The post Exploring one of the most bizarre places on Earth: the Faroe Islands appeared first on CyclingTips.